With growing technology and the rise of social media, we are now at a point where we spend most of our free time either making or enjoying videos online.
Following the success of mini video blog websites like TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, countless other video blog sites have cropped up, many of which have gained instant popularity. So now there are millions of influencers making millions of videos every day.
The exciting part is that most influencers do not use a PC to edit their videos. Instead, they can simply use their iPhones. But, unfortunately, unlike a PC, iPhone video editing apps are not equipped with high-end features to make video editing easier.
But there is an app that can help fix this problem. This Vixer App review article will discuss how the app “Vixer” helps make video editing more accessible. Moreover, we will also discuss the full features that you can get for free.
Features of Vixer Video Editing App
iPhones have their own video editing apps, but let’s be honest here, no one uses them because they lack the features required to edit videos properly.
This is where the Vixer app comes in, as it is perfect for making your videos appear more attractive. With this app you can use the add music feature to make your video TikTok perfect and gain more followers online.
If you are worried about lighting during your video shoot, then don’t be. With the Vixer app, you can fix any lighting-related issue with a few simple clicks.
Now, just like any other app Vixer also has a pro version that you can unlock after purchasing it. If you opt for the pro version, you get more features to control your video editing.
The paid version of the Vixer app starts at $9.99 monthly or $39.99 yearly.
Android version: not available
iOS version: download here
Vixer Free Edition Features
Here are the main Vixer video editor features in the free version:
- Trim your videos if they’re extra long.
- With the Vixer app, you can change the video frame according to the app you will upload the video to.
- Get access to six different filters to use on your videos.
- Save and share your videos on different platforms directly from the Vixer app. It supports sharing on apps like TikTok, Instagram Stories, WhatsApp, iMessage, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- You can add text to your videos from your phone for free. However, you only get access to a few font styles with the free version.
- You can even remove the background noise and voice in a video. Then you can take that voice-less video to add a voice-over to it.
- Add music to your videos, make them TikTok perfect, and get more likes and followers online.
- Merge up to two videos together to create fantastic mix-up videos for your followers.
- Add lighting effects to your videos to make them more vibrant and change the mood. Even low-light videos can be made brighter with this powerful video editing tool.
- The free version lets you save or share videos of up to 2k quality.
Vixer Pro Edition Features
The pro version has all the free version features and more – here are the Vixer video editor Pro features:
- Get access to unlimited music and add it to your videos.
- Get your hands on the complete set of filters for your videos.
- Get access to all video adjustments.
- With the Pro version, you can adjust the video lighting more efficiently thanks to new features.
- The Pro version unlocks multiple merging features. Now merge more than two videos to create something completely extraordinary.
- Adding text to your videos becomes much more manageable. With Pro, you can access your videos’ complete library of different fonts.
- With the Pro version of the Vixer app, get access to the advanced import option to save or share the videos in 4k.
System Requirements for Vixer App
The current app size is almost 161.22 MB, so it is recommended to have a minimum of 300 MB of free space on your iPhone device.
The app will only run on iOS 13.0 or later. Moreover, the app is only available in English.
Pros and Cons of the Vixer App
|Trim and slice your video without any pause while playing.||Users do not get access to name their projects on the Vixer app.|
|Speed up your video to 12 times the normal speed with the Vixer app.||The free version of the Vixer app does not allow you to add two or more videos.|
|Vixer makes it very easy to add text to your videos.||You can not crop a single frame. If you do, the app will apply it to the whole video.|
|Change frame size in bulk before uploading the videos on different websites with the Vixer app.||You can’t expand or minimize the work timeline.|
|Edit and save your videos in low, medium, high, and super high qualities.||The Vixer app is only available in English.|
|Use the Vixer app to edit, save, and share to other platforms from the app.|
Common Problems Faced by Users Using Vixer App and Their Solutions
No app is perfect. They all cause trouble at some point. This can happen due to incompatible devices, server errors, and human error.
So we have listed some of the Vixer app’s common problems and the solutions to them below:
Problem 1. The app is showing a black/white screen. What should I do?
Solution: This problem occurred because of an anomaly while loading the app. The best way to fix it is to close the app, remove it from the running apps list, and rerun it. If the problem persists, try to open the app after restarting your device.
Problem 2. Audio/Video loading issues on iPhone
Solution: If you have problems playing videos on your Vixer app during editing, try checking your internet connection. If you are on a cell network, switch to Wi-Fi and try again. If your issue is with audio, try to rerun it using an earphone.
Problem 3. I’m not receiving any notifications from the Vixer editing app. How do I fix it?
Solution: This issue occurs due to iPhone internal settings errors sometimes. Go to your Settings->Notifications->Vixer – Video Editor & Maker. Check if the notification option is turned off or not. Turn it back on if it is off. If the problem still persists, try to reinstall the application and restart your device before use.
Problem 4. I cannot update my Vixer video editor. What should I do?
Solution: Make sure that your device is connected to the internet to update your Vixer video editor. Check if the Wi-Fi/mobile network is working properly.
Next, check if your device has enough storage to download the latest version of the app. Delete a few items if you are running out of space.
Is Vixer App Free?
Yes, the Vixer video editing app has a free version to use. They also offer a pro version of the app, which users can buy.
The free version of the app limits users to certain features, while purchasing the pro version will avail them of all the features.
Can I Use the Vixer App on My Android Phone?
Currently, the Vixer app is not available on the Google play store or any other app market for Android users.
It is only available for iOS devices. So, unfortunately, Android users cannot use the Vixer video editing app.
Can I Edit My TikToks on the Vixer App?
Yes, you can edit your TikTok videos on the Vixer app. You can use features like contrast, trimmer, frame, and more to make your video upload perfect.
How To Add Text to Video on iPhone?
So the best course of action would be to use the Vixer app to add text to video on your iPhone. Vixer lets you add text to your videos along with other unique features.
As you can see in this Vixer App review you can freely edit your videos using the Vixer app. With this app, you can edit YouTube videos, TikTok mini videos, Instagram Reels, and many others.
The app lets you crop, trim, speed up, add filters, change lightings, and more. You typically can only find these kinds of features on a professional PC application. Vixer has made it possible to use professional tools on our iPhones.